Friday, May 27, 2011

Mortgage Rates likely flat to slight decline today 5/27/11

Mortgage rates likely flat to slight decline today 5/27/11

Good morning.

We had an extremely good day yesterday for rates with the FNMA coupon gaining +53bps for the day.
As I expected and posted don't panic from today's early losses as it is expected (profit takers and holiday weekend). The bonds opened today with a -22bps gap down open and since have retraced +6bps of that leaving the current FNMA 4.0 at 100.688 (still a very strong number). If you read my post from yesterday you will see I said expect a -15 - -25bps loss today so we are right in line.


No major news today, so I expect todays close to be right in line with those figures.

Have a great day and an even better long holiday weekend!

If you have questions on markets, interest rates, a loan scenario or strategy for investment properties please call or email me.


us mortgage interest rates

David Shamansky
US Mortgages
1745 Shea Center Dr 4th Floor
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
720-524-8020
NMLS#245170
Equal housing lender
*above commentary is from my own personal viewpoint and research on US and global economic data and factors and does not constitute or imply a guarantee of interest rate direction.

1 comment:

  1. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete