Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Real Estate Marbles

I decided to move my blog over from its current location at real estate marbles to blogger.com to expand its reach and also provide critical insight to those looking for accurate advice on the consumer level as well as the industry users.

Each day I provide an insight to what is driving the markets, expected trading ranges, locking advice and tips. Feel free to visit www.realestatemarbles.com/groups/market-insight to see my daily predictions and check for accuracy. You will not be disappointed.

I have been in the mortgage industry since 1993 and have an extensive background in marketing, sales, trading patterns / hedging for both retail and wholesale lending and buidling and running mortgage platforms both retail and wholesale.

I hope my years of insider knowledge and accuracy in daily market calls helps others better plan their lives, with respect to the mortgage world, for consumers and business alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment